2013年6月9日 星期日

different language

Why love to learn different  langauge?

1. Help in communication
The world is so big !! one more langauge will give me the chance to get closer with one person, group, different culture. Meet people with less boundary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EtS5MQ9g5Q
This kind of video attract me for visiting Peru. want to understand more and desire to experience in personal.
Machu Picchu


Lake Titicaca

Diego family from Argentina. He laugh my poor Spanish which can't understand well my roomate's Spanish. Good to have him along my trip in Lake Titicaca. Would like to visit him in Argentina one day. 

My first gay friend in Cali, Colombia. They are so nice to accompany me around. It's time to throw away my guide book Lonely Planet. Hope to have them in Taiwan.


CS Salsa Noche in Guayaqui ,Ecuador. Thanks for my host Roxy.

Gracias Roxy!! Me gusta mucho couch surfing


2. Nice friends with same hobby and passion in learn language.

English: Polly, Bonnie , Annie in English club
Japanese: Xia San, Te San, Casanova, Cho San.
Spanish: Julia, Hazel, Serena, Sabina, Luna , Tina, Maria. (also some friends who try to help me from Latin America)

Always appreciate good partner to learning together. No matter culture, art , life , entertaiment, hobby, any topic were fun to learn.

3. help for my career
one skill for living , working in intrenational business field.

Sometimes my Japanese , Spain customer are happy that I can understand little about thier languages. That will make our relationship closer .

沒有留言:

張貼留言