2013年6月14日 星期五

South America 「能遇見你,是我上輩子修來的福氣。」

People say " Having a chance to meet you is the fortune I accumulated from previous life" 
「能遇見你,是我上輩子修來的福氣。」

For me , I would like to substitute it by south america. So many good memory about south america.

10 years ago,  what I knew about south america is only Argentina the country I would love to visit once in my life time. Just like it without any reason. maybe it's far away from Taiwan. (on the earth from Taiwan through equator , Argentina is the farest one) The iceberg , Iguazu Falls totally attract me. I would love to be there in personal. ever through about study spanish in argentina for 1 year. but finally subtitute by Spain for 3 weeks. Maybe I am not brave enough to quit my job and go there at that time.

Aug 17 ,2011 left for South America ( Peru, ecaudor , Colombia, Panama)
Thanks for my first guests Rose and Gorden from couch surfing. They encourage me to chase my dream to south america. Also Thanks so much for Joel 's recomand about his lovely country Peru.
Then my first step to south amercian done. Full of happiness there with passion local people, CS language exchange  in lima, dinner gathering in Cuzco, CS salsa noche in Guayaqui ,   Dennes and I met in Medellin , our travel plan is at the same time. Furtunately I got a safe trip those 2 monthes.



CS language exchange  in lima

CS dinner gathering in Cuzco
 CS salsa noche in Guayaqui


My good company Daniel and Dennes in Medellin for one day.


It's amazing that met un-expect suprising and nice friends during my trip.         Unforgetable, how lucky I am.
Mica though I am Japanese, we chat in japanese for hours in Huacachina, Peru.
魏戴絲, 賈曼妲 they found me to practise Chinese on the street.
So surprise that the foreigner speak so good Chinese in Cuenca, ecaudor
Diego chat with me a lot in Puno (lake titiacaca) , very nice and friendly.

What ? Asier is a super busy Ceo. We enjoy the relax coffee time.
Jürgen take salsa lesson in Cartagena. I blame him why not to the pub for fun. Show him my dancing performance video. dancing is our common topic. we dance somtimes.
Rafael, Lupe ,Martin bring me the best night life in Casco Viejo, Panama
Alejandro prepared delicious spaquitte for me. I am touching that the people abroad love to cook . He teach me salsa. we enjoy the night view in his ranch in the mountain.

Wilmer, an artist teacher in univervisty. His family take care me so much. He ask me to record one Chinese song for his memory. Oh terrible to listen my singing.

Roxy ,my lovely host. She is so cute and get touching easily and hug me several times. So happy with her.     Ruben , Roxy's pre-guest, safe my life when I almost Drowning. In fact, the flat sand beach is more dangerous. I didn't notice my was far away by the wavessss.

沒有留言:

張貼留言