2013年7月29日 星期一

Keep learning~

It's terrible occupied by work for more then 10 years.

Find something interested to learn to have more colorful life is important.
  • I am happy that I keep learning languages (Japanese, Spanish, German, Korea) after graduate from university.
  • Cycling to the mountain with some colleagues on the weekend for 1.5 years.
  • Join belly dance, India dance, Aerobics for 3 years.
  • guitar class. discontinue for almost 10 years. met a nice teacher half year ago. so take the chance to do more practice.
  • Just recently start to learn sketching, do breathing exercises ( practise qigong ).
What about learning during the trip abroad. It's another way to learning boundless. Maybe some friends, relative can't support , agree with me by this way. But I would like to try. Thinking without action I will regred in the future!! traveling always bring me fresh moment.

Australia, New Zealand. I am coming soon.
in Austral
2008 in Egypt

2007 in Sydney
2009 in Switzerland
2006 in Palau
2009 Malaysia
2010 Merida cup with BH team

2007 in Sevilla, Spain
2008 Germany

my second class. finally get the sketching tool

 
2013 india dance performance.


沒有留言:

張貼留言