2013年9月29日 星期日

My first stop in Australia Melbourne from Sep. 11 ~ Sep. 25. 2013

There are some topic I would like to share during my stay in Melbourne. 1. weather The big challenge for me is the weather. The first few days were pretty cold for me even stay at John's home. I have to put on all my warmest clothes. People said there are 4 seasons within one day in Melbourne. That's true. rainy, sunny, cloudy, windy...haha..always don't know what will happy in next second. But I am lucky , the weather getting warmer and warmer during my stay. 2.friendly people Before I coming, some negative comment for some racism about asia people in Australia. But all the moment I have were warm care from all the people I met. That's very nice experience for me. I really like the lovely people here. 3.couch surfing activity every night. I really enjoy all the event hold in Melbourne. *Spanish language exchange. meet locals and also friends from south america. per Monday. Join twice. *Scottish dancing nice. With Elder membership and Couch Surfer. Very fantastic night. *Tango Illeagal, basic learning gathering. Meet nice guys who teach me to feel the movement and partner's weight. Very special lesson. *Pizza gathering. cheap Pizza $4. 4. smiling, helping, educate, sports lover. gradening, free city tour bus *smiling: not only for yourself but make the good mood to other people. *helping: got so many help from other people. the people always on the position of helping people. That's impression. *educate: the people here like reading on the train. don't miss the chance to read. good maner no matter where I meet. Toilet paper always ready for your use. *sports lover: no matter cycling, running, kayating, Australia football, boards kating, out door balling, surfing, fishing... *gardening:

沒有留言:

張貼留言