2013年10月16日 星期三

Fremantle 2013.Oct.8 ~2013.Oct.15

Fremantle is a lovely town. There are red, blue CAT free bus running per 15 minutes around the town. Out of old firestation packpackers hostel is a stop. Also near the train station. It’s very convenient for me to go anywhere.

The first day arrived here is with Jase where he busking. Maybe it’s week days. Not good for Jase to get tip as before. At the same time, I met Sofia on the street where Jase play guitar. It’s lucky for me that Sofia also stay at the same hostel. Thanks Jase to bring me to the hostel. Finally, I said goodbye to Jase for 2 weeks trip from Victoria to WA.

Walking around south beach, enjoy the nature, breeze from the ocean. smell of ocean.  seagull fly on the sky. At the costal, green lawn with colorful flower. That’s the other enjoy. reading, ling on the ground. Enjoy the day.

When Fremantle market open on the weekend (from Friday to Sunday), that bring the town more busy. Saw more interesting street performers on the street. That’s busker’s heaven. Also the people enjoy the days. Inside Fremantle market is also different surprised for me. Different food, fruit, vegetable were found here. More exciting is the time before closing, you can get very cheap price. I got one bag of tomato, apples were 1AUD. Stay at hostel, I got plenty of time prepare my three meals. People always said to me my breakfast is like a big dinner. Jase also said to me what I ate is two times over then him. haha... I enjoy the time preparing my 3 meal and having meal. That’s also the important part of my journey.

The last impressive are the live music at the art centre. I am so lucky to catch the timing for the live music on the sunny sunday afternoon. All the people just enjoy the day listening. The display on the art centre also nice. simple but unique.

The last night , I saw dirty dance movie at the hostel. After that, I got the chance to listen the packpacker play guitar and singing at the backpacker hostel. There are so many surprised during my trip. That’s the amazing night I have. Just love it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言